Entry-Level Geotechnical Engineer
Southern Earth Sciences, Inc. is currently seeking Entry-Level Geotechnical Engineers for various locations across the Gulf Coast. Qualified candidates will have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, outstanding computer skills, a strong work ethic and the ability to work as part of a team. In addition, particular attention will be given to those who have passed the F.E. exam.
Requirements include but are not limited to:
- B.S. Civil Engineering, E.I.T. within 6 months
- Ability to pass a background check, MVR check, physical and drug/alcohol tests
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- OSHA 40-hour training course within 60 days
- Ability to travel and work a varied schedule dependent upon client needs
Southern Earth Sciences, Inc. offers competitive total compensation which includes a rich benefit plan: health insurance, dental, vision, disability/life, paid time off, bonuses, and 401K. Our employees enjoy a casual atmosphere and dress code, open door policy, and camaraderie between co-workers in a company where the employees are treated as the greatest asset.